Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a

GIRL!!!! For those of you that don't know already. We are having a girl named Meredith the beginning of June. She is the answer to Cameron's prayers. We think he's true motive in wanting a sister is the fact that he thinks that he won't have to share his toys. I'd post an ultrasound pic, but all of them look like blobs. None of them came out clear. We are praying that Meredith and mommy will remain healthy throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

2 comments:

Sara Graham said...

Congratulations, Becky! I know you were really hoping for a girl and I am glad Cameron doesn't have to face horrible disappointment at this age! Is he okay with her name not being Martha?

Give my cousin a hug for me. We'll be in TX this coming summer for a week or two. Maybe we can actually see each other!

The Torno's said...

WHAT!!! Congrats! Glad you got your girl :) Already have her name and everything, very impressive! So happy for y'all. Hope the pregnancy is going well.