Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Big 3 - 0 !

Sunday, the day before my birthday, Cameron, Hudson and Dan decided to throw me a surprise party that I happen to know about. So Sunday night they went home before I did to get everything ready. When I got home, they met me at the door with a small cake with lots of candles. They sang happy birthday and showed me the birthday decorations. They had a birthday banner and mickey mouse decorations. Cameron picked out a mickey mouse yoyo as his present to me, but that wasn't the only present they got me. Dan took Cameron shopping and they picked out some pretty silver and gold earrings from James Avery.

So it never hit me that I was turning 30, I just enjoyed getting to spend the weekend with my sweet boys. Hopefully, it won't hit me for a while that I've turned 30.

No comments: