On the 2nd of January, Hudson turned 1 1/2. Since Hudson is a big boy now, we decided that he was ready for a twin size bed in a room with his big brother. We had Grammy come over to watch the boys so Dan and I could make over the room. We painted the room, put together new beds and put everything back together for the boys new construction truck room. The following Monday, Hudson got to try his new bed out for the first time at naptime. He didn't stay in it for long. We had a battle of wills for almost 2 hours. I eventually won. That night Hudson did great and Dan thought I made the whole afternoon up. After that, each day got a little easier and now the boys are doing pretty well. Now we can get the nursery ready for our new little one.
No comments:
Post a Comment