On the first Saturday of October the family loaded up to head to the pumpkin patch. The boys love going every year for the bounce houses and I like going for the photo ops. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day. The weather was gorgeous and the fields were full of pumpkins since it was the first weekend. After taking pics, the kids got to play and wander around. The boys loved the Star Wars cutouts. The bounce houses were their favorite thing to do. They even got to ride the train with dad. I don't think Dan will be doing that again next year; it was a little crowded. Meredith had fun watching.
After the pumpkin patch, we went to schlotsky's to eat. After eating, we went behind the restaurant to feed the fish in the pond. The fish would follow the boys walking on the edge of the bank in hopes of food. I've never seen anything like it.
We had an amazing day with all 3 kids and it was fit free which doesn't happen very often. The pictures of the day are already posted on the right. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment