Tuesday, October 12, 2010

4 months


Woohoo! Sometimes I wish it would slow down because she is my last and other times I'm glad it's going fast because as she gets older, my life gets a little easier. Meredith had her four month check up. She weighed 16 pounds!!! That's almost as much as Cameron weighed at a year. She is such a butterball! This put her in the 92%. She was 25 inches long and was in the 77% for height. She is a social butterfly already and loves to be entertained by her brothers. She constantly craves Cameron's attention. Meredith is starting to roll and scoot. I really want her to stay immobile as long as possible. We plan on starting her on cereal this week because she is constantly trying to steel food off our plates. Meredith is becoming lots of fun and it will be interesting to see what kind of personality she ends up having.
**Above are some of the dresses Nana has made!!

No comments: