Friday, September 10, 2010
Girls Weekend
The weekend before Labor Day, Meredith and I went on her first plane ride. We flew to Houston to attend a dear friend's funeral. Meredith did great on the plane ride while the boys were doing great at home with their daddy. The boys got to have donuts, eat out, go to toys r us, and rent movies. While they were busy, we had fun at Aunt Jenna and Uncle Jacob's new house. We also got to see Jenny, Josh, and Emma and go to Freebirds with them! YUMMY!! On Sunday we went to Southside to see all of friends. I dearly miss the wonderful church there. We came back home Sunday night to 3 smiling faces. It was so fun to have a break for a day from all 3 kids, but it sure was wonderful getting to have them run up to you so excited to see you when you get back! I sure love my kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment