Saturday, September 11, 2010

3 Months Down!!


Time is flying by! Yippee, is what Dan would say! I'm really trying to enjoy every moment because I know this is our last baby and you don't know what tomorrow will bring. Meredith is getting so big. I don't know the exact number, but it's HEAVY! I'm getting pretty strong from carrying her around. She is pushing up really well now. She loves watching her brothers and is starting to play with her doll now, by playing I mean eating. She is not as fussy as she used to be unless you put her in her carseat and she is smiling a lot. She's starting to reach for me when she wants me and that just makes my heart melt. Meredith got her hair trimmed a little to get rid of some of her random long hairs. She has been really healthy and we are blessed to have two older boys that love their little sister so much!

No comments: