Saturday, May 2, 2009

Uncle Jacob and Aunt Madeline

No that's not a typo. That's what Cameron kept calling Uncle Justin on Friday and what he calls Uncle Justin's girlfriend. Justin and Madeline flew in on Friday to see us and Madeline's family. Cameron was so excited someone came to visit him. He loved hanging out with the two of them, but he kept accidentally calling Uncle Justin, Uncle Jacob. It was so funny at least to Madeline and me. We got to play at Chick-fil-a and do a little shopping in Grapevine. Hudson loved playing at the playground just as much as Cameron did. Cameron was so sad to see them go. He cried after we got home when he realized they weren't coming back to play anymore with him. Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon.

1 comment:

Lauren, Vito and Bailey said...

Hi Becky!

It looks like you guys have been busy! I hope all is well. The boys are so cute! I hope to meet them one day!I miss you.

Take care,
Lauren