
Today Hudson turned 10 months old. Both Dan and I were talking about how he's becoming more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. Hudson is very mobile and has become a climber courtesy of watching his older brother. Yes he got up there by himself to get a toy out of the basket. He's a quick study and now knows how to even flush a toilet from watching his big brother. I'm afraid to find out what else he's going to pick up on so quickly. If it's going to the bathroom in the toilet, Dan and I would be totally fine with that. Hudson still eats everything in sight, but has loss weight because of his increased activity. He's been standing up by himself, but hasn't really tried to walk yet unless you count him leaping to get to me. Hudson is a big time momma's boy and I plan on enjoying it while it lasts. It's hard to believe that he's been with us almost a year now, but at the same token it's hard to imagine our lives without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment