I attempted to really start potty training Cameron a couple weeks ago and after all day practicing he finally went on the potty that night. I stopped training him the next day because I found out about my grandfather and knew we'd being going out of town. I haven't started back yet. However, this past week whenever I go to the restroom he gets upset because he wants to be the only one who goes on the potty. He'll immediately ask to go and sit on the toilet. Of course he never has to go. I think he just likes to look at the magazines as you can see. The pictures we'll be great for embarrassing him in years to come.
We bought big boy underwear this past week to start training again next week. Cameron is very excited about them because they have dinosaurs on them. He roars whenever he sees them. He thinks dinosaurs are monsters so he'll say "I'm a monster!" and starts roaring at everyone he sees. I'm sure it will make for a fun week.
No comments:
Post a Comment