
This picture was taken last Labor Day and this Labor Day my grandpa is no longer with us. On Tuesday, August 26th, my grandfather, Clarence Taylor passed away after battling lung cancer. He was a good grandfather and great-grandfather. We always knew that he loved us and that he would be there if we ever needed him. He and grandma were at every major event in our lives. You could count on him to show up and make you laugh. Grandpa could quickly bring a smile to your face usually because he was poking fun at you. I'm thankful for the time that I had with him and sad that my children won't get to know him like I did.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear this news Becky. You and your family will be in my prayers. I am glad though that you got to spend some time with your family! I hope things are going well, you have such a beautiful family. Seeing your little one makes me excited to meet mine!!
Sorry to hear that Becky. I'm glad you guys enjoyed your time together even though the reason wasn't what you had hoped for. And, I have to agree about the DVD player... it has saved us so many times I can't count.
Post a Comment