Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Month




Today Hudson is one month old. Sometimes it feels like we just got him and other times it feels like we've had him forever. He's doing really well. He's very healthy "AKA" a little butter ball. He's also very strong and alert. Today he finally got his first real bath with his brother since his cord finally fell off yesterday. All in all he's day was pretty good. How nice would it be to have someone feed you, change you, bath you, massage you, and hold you?



1 comment:

TeamThomson said...

A MONTH OLD!!! Oh my gosh, the time goes by so fast!! He is adorable and so big!!! It looks like things have been going smoothly!! I only hope things will go that well for me! To think, I will be there too before I know it! I'm already over half way done!!