Dan's birthday was on Saturday. We started the celebration on Thursday with Drew, Dan's brother, surprising him by flying in from Alabama. The celebration continued on Friday with more of Dan's family coming in town, Betty, Bruce, Alex and Lauren. On Saturday we went to Grammy and Grandpa's house to swim and eat hamburgers. Since I have 2 kids to keep track of (3 if you count Dan), it's much harder for me to get the Kodak moments captured. Hopefully Grandpa Curt faired better than I did. Dan only ended up in two pictures and the rest are of the boys, which is who you all want to see pictures of anyway.
There are no pictures of Cameron in the pool from my camera. He didn't want to get in. I have a feeling it's because he couldn't touch and walk around like he can in his pool. Instead he threw things in the water and climbed on rocks. Hudson is still to young to go swimming, maybe next summer. The rest of us had a good time.
On Sunday I think Cameron gave Dan the best birthday present ever. Dan asked him, "Who loves you?" Cameron's reply was "Daddy!" Everytime you ask him he gives the same response. I'm so glad he knows how much his Daddy loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment