Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Week to Go!

If I had my choice, I would have Hudson today, but instead we will be having him a week from today. We pushed the date back to July 2nd because it works better with Dan's work schedule. So by this time next week we will be a family of four. Pray that everything goes well that day and I will post pictures once I'm home that weekend.

3 comments:

Nate & Brooke said...

Okay you little man Cameron is so cute!! I am so excited to see pictures of the new little one! I think that you guys did a great job picking a name for him! I add your blog site to our page so now I can check it a lot!

TeamThomson said...

YYAAEEEE!! That is sooo exciting Becky!! I wish you the best of luck!! We will be praying for you, it was great to talk to you the other day!!

Lauren, Vito and Bailey said...

Hi Becky!!!

I cannot believe Hudson is almost here! I am so happy for you, Dan and Cameron. I hope to visit you in Dallas sometime soon. I would love to meet both your adorable boys!!

Love and Miss You!
Lauren