As you know Cameron has a monkey that is his baby. We've been talking to him a lot about how we treat our babies and take care of them. Most of the time he is really sweet and affectionate. I had the infant carrier out because I was cleaning it, and he would put his baby inside and rock him to sleep telling all of us "SH!!" He'll even cuddle with his monkey and sometimes sleep with him. I know your thinking that's great. He'll be such a good brother.
Well, he also will drop his monkey for no reason and sometimes he'll even sit on him. The worst thing he's done is stuff him into his little people bus and take him for a ride which doesn't sound that bad. However, he rides on top of both of them. Hopefully, Hudson will fair better than the monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment