Friday, February 4, 2011

Meeting Sweet Olivia



Finding the right words, might fail me, but I want to start first by thanking the many, many people that have offered their sympathy, love, kind words, and prayers for the entire family during this time. It's amazing to be part of the Christian family. The love and support you've shown Josh, Jenny, Emma, and Olivia has been overwhelming and abundant. This time is very bittersweet and unimaginable to most. We rejoice in the healthy arrival of little Olivia and our excited about what the future holds for her. We also mourn in the loss of our dear sweet Hannah, but because we have the hope of salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord we know we will meet her again. A passage that I have held close to my heart this past week is I Thess. 4:13-18. I find comfort in knowing when the Lord comes back we will meet her "in the clouds." (vs. 17)


We were blessed with getting to meet tiny Olivia a couple weeks ago. She is adorable and tiny and so sweet. What a blessing and great addition to our family!!

1 comment:

The Torno's said...

Not knowing exactly what happened, but making an educated guess, it sounds like a blessing that Olivia is doing well and looks healthy. We'll be thinking of your family!