On April 2nd, Hudson turned 9 months old. Wow, in 3 months he'll be a year old. He's already starting to look more and more like a toddler and less like a baby. Hudson is very mobile now. He can get anywhere and can be very sneaky about it. Last week, Cameron came into the kitchen and told me "stairs mommy." I wasn't quite sure if he was wanting to go up so I thought I'd check it out. Hudson had decided he was going up the stairs by himself and had made it to the third step. He's also very sneaky when it comes to food. If we're not paying attention, he'll sneak over to Cameron's little table and try to steal his food. Hudson can pull up, scoot along things and even tried to stand by himself yesterday. I still think it will be a little while before he walks. Hudson can clap, high five, wave bye, and can say 4 words (mama, dada, buba, & hey). Hudson is our eater. He'll try anything. Hudson other favorite thing to do besides eating is playing with Cameron. He follows him around and wants to be right in the middle of whatever he's doing. That could be why he's been in the rocking chair so much lately. He wants to be just like his big brother.
He has his 9 month check up on Tuesday so I'll add his stats then. I know he's lost weight since he's been crawling.
****UPDATE****
Hudson stats are:
Weight: 21lbs 4oz = 52% (Doc was a little concerned because he's not gaining as much anymore. Could it be because the kid is so active! He sure doesn't lack for food!)
Height: 29 1/2 in = 90% (He's going to be a tall boy!)
Head circumference = 50% (At least his head isn't too big for his body!)
Hudson was found to be anemic so we are supplement iron now. Hopefully this will be cleared up when he is tested again at his one year check up.
No comments:
Post a Comment