Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Potty Training

On Monday, it's been 2 weeks since we started our potty training boot camp. The first couple days were pretty rough on both Cameron and me. By the 3rd and 4th day we were starting to get the hang of it, and by the first weekend Cameron was wearing underwear full time at home, except naps and staying dry. We still couldn't get him to go number 2, though so Dan and I bribed him with Madgascar 2 if he would do it and he did. Since then, it's been hit or miss, but he's going potty on the toilet all the time, of course with the occasional accident if you don't make it to the potty on time. Last Wednesday, he even told his teachers that he needed to go to the potty. She took him and he looked at her and said, "I think I need my mommy." So they got me and we made it in time. It's hard to believe how quickly he's growing up!

No comments: