Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Last Week . . .


Okay, sorry I haven't updated, but we've been busy getting ready for Turkey Day. Here's the highlights. . . Last week Cameron learned how to dunk with a little help. Hudson and Cameron also played a lot together. Hudson laughs and smiles at Cameron all the time. He loves getting attention from him. Hudson hung out with his Dad and watched some football. He also started using his walker even though he doesn't make it move very far. Hudson also discovered his toes and will grab them when he can reach them. We had a pretty good week and our now looking forward to some yummy turkey. Like Cameron will ever eat turkey!







1 comment:

The Torno's said...

cute pics. In a way, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a kid who won't eat turkey (or lots of other yummy food for that matter).