Thursday, October 2, 2008

3 months old!

Boy does time fly! Hudson is 3 months old today and Cameron will be two at the end of the month. The two of them definitely keep me busy or should I say 3 of them, counting Dan.

Hudson is doing great! I haven't weighed him lately because I really don't want to know how much weight I'm lugging around all the time. Maybe if I stay in denial, he won't seem as big as he actually is. He's sleeping in a 6-9 month sleeper right now. He's sleeping through the night except on a rare occassion which is good for me. He's getting better with using his hands. He can actually grasp objects that he sees on purpose and shove his thumb in his mouth as you can see. It's cute now, but hopefully he'll grow out of it as he gets older.

2 comments:

TeamThomson said...

WHAT??!!! 3 Months already!! The time goes by soooo fast!! Both of your boys are so adorable, I just love reading all of your new posts! Hope your doing well!

Nate & Brooke said...

That is crazy that he is already 3 months! He is very cute though! Hope you guys are doing well.