Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brotherly love



We can only hope the love fest continues throughout the rest of their lives, but in reality we know it won't last forever. Let's just hope it last long enough to give Hudson a fighting chance. Until then, they're pretty cute.

3 comments:

TeamThomson said...

That is so sweet! I understand and I hope the love will last with mine too, as of now it's hugs and kisses. I have a feeling it won't last much longer!! I hope everyone is settling into a routine!

TeamThomson said...

Thank you, I know everyone tells me I'm crazy!! My mom was the same way! I'm already sad because I'm almost half way done!! Troy said oh no, that means a 4th!!! Yes we found out that it is a boy!! We are very excited to add another boy, Tanner needs a buddy because Tatum is typical girl and holds her own! How are you?

The Torno's said...

That's great Becky! Hope it lasts! I bet you're so relieved.