Friday, May 16, 2008

Gig 'Em

This past weekend the three us went on our last road trip for awhile. We went to College Station to see Jacob graduate. This is the last of my family to graduate. YEAH!! When my parents get back from their celebratory cruise, I'll have some pictures.
Trips like these are always hard with kids, but especially when you are almost 32 weeks pregnant/8 months pregnant. This was the last trip because I'm not allowed to travel more than 30 minutes or so from the hospital after today.
Back to Aggieland, it really makes you feel old when you go back to visit and see your little brother graduating, married, and about to become a real adult. Or the fact that you start to forget street names and where things are in a place that you spent over 4 years of your life. Of course I could chalk the forgetfullness up to the pregancy.

No comments: