
We took a short trip this past weekend to Athens (Huntsville), Alabama where I grew up. It's hard to believe it had been a year since we had been there or seen some of my family. Cameron has changed so much in the past year that it was really neat to see my grandparents reaction to him. It was good to see family and friends. I love the atmosphere there. It's just a slower pace of life.
The best part of the trip for Dan was getting to spend time with his brother Drew. It was fun to watch the 3 boys playing outside. Cameron loves being outdoors and never wants to come in. I should get my pictures next week and I'll post them then.
The best part of the trip for Dan was getting to spend time with his brother Drew. It was fun to watch the 3 boys playing outside. Cameron loves being outdoors and never wants to come in. I should get my pictures next week and I'll post them then.


No comments:
Post a Comment